Mittwoch, 5. März 2014

Pantone Quilt Challenge 2014

Radiant Orchid? I wasn't so sure if I liked the color at all and the name is still not really suiting the tone - that is my opinion. But when I saw the post on flickr about the pantone quilt challenge and the kona suggestion for the Swatch (Thistle) my decision was: I need to make a quilt! My inspiration are the colors of a beautiful spring sunrise at the ocean side. This is how the design looked like in my eq7 document (the colors are much to bright in this pic):



I ordered my konas and here you go: That's my first block, finishing 20"! The quilt will be a Crib Size Quilt of 40"x40".
I'm not so sure if I will be able to finish the quilt on time so I might have to go for the category 
"just the top"... we will see




I'll keep you posted on my progress (working on the second block) and to you
Happy Crafting 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen