Donnerstag, 12. September 2013

The Rain is pouring..

… and it is time to cuddle by the fireplace with a warm quilt.
AND spend time at the sewing machine! YAY

In my last post I showed you my new Halloween Stash - Too cute to spook by Riley Blake, that will become a Baby Quilt for my friend's baby that is due on Halloween. Since this fabric is just too cute and the little witches and monsters are not scary looking at all, I thought it would actually be apropriate for a babyquilt. Especially with THAT due date.

The quilt will have to go all the way over the sea to Canada, so I better get started!

After having a really good time working with my new 60° Ruler which I got for making the Bloom Bloom Pow Quilt, I decided that this is gonna be another 60° Quilt.

I want the Hexagons to have a scrappy look so I combine strips with 1,5", 2", 2,5" and 3", so the stripset ends up being 7,5" high. That should make a pretty good crib-size quilt!

So here is my Design and the first two Blocks! What do you think?













2 Kommentare:

  1. Sehr gutes Design! Lustige Stoffe :) Es wird eine tolle Babydecke!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke für den Post! Ich freue mich immer sehr über kommentare! Die Decke ist fertig und ist fotografiert. Muss ich nur noch den Post verfassen.... Nur wann grrrr

      Löschen