Donnerstag, 26. September 2013

Oktoberfest has started

Over here in Munich, it is all about "Wiesn'" right now! This is what the people living in Munich call the Oktoberfest! Everybody is wearing their "Dirndl", traditional Dresses from beautiful cotton and linen fabrics!

So this would be the perfect occasion to show you my latest "Landmädel Blocks" The Blocks I'm making for the German hosted Farmer's Wife Quilt along, mostly in traditional Bavarian Fabrics,


More of my WIPs:
I'm quilting the Log Cabin Quilt for my Mother in Law
Sewing a pillow for the German Secret Pillow "Swap•pen"
And last but not least, I basted the Halloween Babyquilt!

All my Projects have a close deadline (for Birthday, Due Date and Mailing reasons)
So I'm leaving you after this short notice today!


I'm linking up with Lee's WIP Wednesday over at freshlypieced! Check out what all the other crafty people out there are working on this week!

Happy Crafting!

My Farmer's Wife Blocks. Right now, they don't really match well... I'll wait and see what happens

My basted Quilts. As you can see, I have started to do some Straight line Quilting on the Scraps of the Log Cabin Quilt

This is the Design I chose for the orange parts in the Quilt
This is the design I pieced for the secret Pillow Swap. I hope my Partner likes it!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen